Retail Industry Leader seeking a Graphic Production Artist!
This role is responsible for supporting a branded experience through the recording, design and editing of videos and corporate events. This will include bringing to life polished, creative concepts that are relevant, fun, informative, emotional, educational and fulfill our strategic goals. We are looking for someone who can help our in-house creative team to make compelling, best-in-class content for our Field Associates… including instruct/teach videos engagement/leadership videos and product knowledge videos.
Specifically, this position will:
- Lead and produce all facets of live action and animated video production from concept brainstorming to post-production and final delivery.
- Lead pre-production planning, on-site production shoots and post-production execution and reviews.
- Work closely with immediate manager and cross functional teams to pitch, storyboard, present and execute animated and live action video projects.
- Ensure the brand aesthetic is successfully translated into high quality visual assets.
- Continuously communicate to keep all partners and immediate manager up to date with project status and needs and to ensure all work is on schedule.
- Use working knowledge of appropriate camera settings, lighting, audio, video equipment and software for efficient and high-quality results.
- Manage digital content to ensure all assets are organized, accurately named and archived in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain strong partnerships with team members to ensure alignment across business functions.
- Have your finger on the pulse of video trends, internet and meme culture, with knowledge of how to apply them to our own executions.
- Adobe After Effects Proficiency: Mastery of Adobe After Effects software, including a deep understanding of its interface, tools and features. Advanced Motion Graphics and Video Editing.
- Adobe Premiere Proficiency: Knowledge of various editing techniques, including cut types, transitions, pacing and rhythm.
- Understanding of Cinematic Language: Knowledge of shot types, and visual storytelling techniques to effectively convey the intended narrative.
- Collaboration with Crew: Effective communication and collaboration with other members of the film crew, such as directors, talent, and working partners.
- The internal Creative Services team works to support engagement, inspiration and clear communication for ALL Store Associates through industry-leading design & videos that are innovative, functional, on trend and on brand to help them exceed our business goals.
Onsite Columbus OH