LOCAL SCHOOL SEARCHING FOR A STUDENT ASSISTANT IN LATE AFTERNOON/EVENING!
The candidate must be located in Columbus, Ohio and be willing to work 3:30pm to 11:30pm for consideration.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Vehicle or Transportation.
- ASL - American Sign Language.
- Assisting classroom teachers in executing programs focused on academics, vocational, independent living, transitional and social growth.
- Tutoring students when difficulties arise.
- Supervising students in classroom cafeteria, hallways, playground, and restroom.
- Escorting students to different areas of the school.
- Assisting in emergency situations.
- Assisting students with emotional, physical, and personal needs.
- Assisting in the day-to-day.
- 1-3 years as a Home Healthcare Aide or Classroom Student Aide experience.
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or Special Education preferred.
- Experience working with autistic or MD children preferred.
- Ability to clear federal background checks and drug screens.
- CPR certification is preferred.
- ASL American Sign Language skills or willingness to learn.